torsdag 28. oktober 2010

An American dream



This summer one of my biggest dreams are coming true; I’m going to spend the entire summer in the U.S. together with one of my best friends, who is a collage student in Boston. We are going to drive across the country, all the way from Boston to L.A. On our way to LA we going to drive though 15 of the 50 states.  Al the 50 different states are represented in the American flag, the stars and the stripes. In the left corner, there are 50 stars, one for each state.

First I’m flying to New York City and the next day meting Kristin in Boston. Together we are going to drive an old, typical American car to Chicago and then we are driving the famous route 66 al the way to Los Angeles.  
We are also going to visit some relatives of me, who moved to the states over 60 years ago. I have never met them before so I’m a bit nervous.

My bags are packed and tomorrow I’m hopefully in the United States of America. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar